The random blog is connected to the kink blog is connected to the poly blog is connected to the random blog...

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Daily Poetry Practice - First Five

I've been exploring meditative practices, and inner, mental, emotional health in recent weeks.  I've been reading some great books, and trying some new things.  Two of the daily practices I am adopting for my own are a meditative free-write session in the mornings, and a daily short poem (often an haiku).  The short poems are something I love, and have been reading on twitter and tumbler for a couple of years now... the ones I love most are created and posted by @TylerKnott.  If you don't follow him, you should!
 
As I work out the kinks of posting these daily to my tumblr account and to twitter, I've been a little challenged to get as organized as I'd like.  Now that I'm beginning to get things the way I want, for that process, I am ready to share a handful of them every week or so, here in the drawer.  I hope if you read here regularly, you'll enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 

 

Short Poems 1-5
 
 
 

 
 


 
 
 
 

 
 
 


People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Love

Link Love

Collectors